If you are a Seller...
- We offer more programs to market Your home than any other company in Oklahoma!
- Take advantage of our market share, reputation, and experience that allow us to Sell More Homes than Anyone in the Tulsa Area, PERIOD.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the Tulsa area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Professional Designation and Accomplishments:
- Joanna is in the top 10 for sales and production for 2006 ,07,08,09 ,10,11,12,13
- Certified Forest Ridge Sales Associate
- 2006,-2011 International Sterling Society
Closed 11.3 million dollars in real estate for 2006,07,08,09,10
- 13.3 million in 2011
Most buyer sales in the company for 2006-2013
Most Transactions closed in the company for 2006-2013
Several Million Dollar a year producer!!
Ranked #2 in the Broken Arrow Office for sales and productivity for 2006-2011
Ranked #17 in all of NE Oklahoma out of 4500 agents for sales and productivity
Owner of Ford Homes, a company that specializes in custom built homes in the Greater Tulsa area
Ranked #1 in the Broken Arrow office for sales and productivity for 2007-2011
Ranked #2 for sales associate in the company for sales and productivity
Ranked #12 in all of NE oklahoma for sales and productivity
Ranked #3 for most mortgages closed with Coldwell Banker Mortgage
Closed 11.2 million in real estate for 2007,08,09,10,11
Ranked #1 in the Broken Arrow sales office for sales and productivity
Closed 11 million in real estate for 2008,09,10,11
Ranked #2 for most loans closed with Coldwell Banker Mortgage
- Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Services of Tulsa
- Oklahoma Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Coweta Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Wagoner County leadership
Go to my website at http://www.jfordcustomhomes.com/
For other Real Estate News go to: http://realtytimes.com/freenews.htm?open&What=HeadlinesToday
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance,giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% wpens to me, and 90% hact to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.......Charles Swindoll
Success does not just fall on people, they must be disciplined,, dedicated, and committed.
„Mark Twain„ said the secret of success was to be able to make your vocation your vacation. I have experienced that feeling with my work.. I love what I am doing so much that even when i am on a so-called vacation, I have trouble not pursuing my vocation. It is not hard to be dedicated to what you love. When you love something and you are passionate about it, discipline comes easy.